I have been
nominated for The Liebster Blog Award by Spurge, Visit My Garden,
Blog" means “favorite blog” in German and the award is given to
Thank you, Rebecca;
I am honored to receive this award!
grateful that you had a time to visit my blog and to nominate it. My wish is
to share the joy of gardening with my blog visitors.
for your support, Spurge, here is Canna of thanks for you!
in accepting the Liebster Blog award are:
1. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog award on
2. Thank the bestower and link back to them.
3. Select five blogs with less than 200
followers and list them with a link to their blogs.
4. Visit their blogs and write a comment
telling them you have nominated them for
Liebster Blog award.
Here are five blogs that I constantly visit and
would like to present this award to them:
1. Gardens at Waters East, http://gardensatwaterseast.blogspot.com/.
Jack has been to my city St. Petersburg and works in gardening and landscaping
on the shore of Lake Michigan
2. Norrskenets trädgård, http://norrskenetstradgard.blogspot.com/.
Gunilla took nice pictures
She’s planted it in semi-shaded position. It blooms in early spring.
from My Garden, http://talesfrommygarden.blogspot.com/. Rosemary Danielis waits
for spring: “The snow begins to melt; a sure sign that spring can't be far
5. Roses and Other Gardening Joys, http://dreamingofroses.blogspot.com/ HolleyGarden
told she wanted to work on having blooms in my garden all year round
You all deserve much praise and support for
your hard work.